2011 Poulan Lovers GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Guido. BTW, you're welcome to run any of my saws anytime. That goes for anyone.

What a true statement!!!! I ran Brad's saws till my arms ached at the TN GTG. On the ride home my friend Anthony went on and on about how "that guy" kept saying run those saws, run them all!!!! :laugh:

It was a pleasure meeting you Brad. Your Dad was a really nice fellow as well.

The feeling is 100% mutual! Dad had a good time too. I enjoyed having him along. BTW, I ran FAR more saws at this Poulan GTG than I did last week. I wonder how many 100s of pounds of good old American magnesium I lifted yesterday, lol. I didn't want to go home and say, man, I wish I could have run this or that. We're talking about saws you just don't see very often.

Great photos and great saws. Glad you fellows had a good time and well done Gregg for the effort of getting it going. If I ever had a Poulan lovers meet down here I would be the only participant.:)

Al.

for those of you that worried how the meeting of these two may turn out, I can assure you the bromance was alive and well!

attachment.php

and here's 2 dead sexy guys with some awesome chainsaws. I hear they keep those saws with them at all times to keep the hoardes of scantly clad buxom Poulan groupies at bay....

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back