"2015 You Suck Thread"-Pictures required

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pioneerguy, your surname must surely be Hoover given the degree to which you suck.

It just never ends, more n more saws keep coming my way from all over. I had 3 saws shipped to me from a man 3000 miles away, I never met him. He heard through the grapevine that I collected and restored Pioneer saws, he only had a short while to live, was diagnosed with brain cancer. He wanted me to have them if I would give them a good home, he wouldn`t take a cent and shipped them to me for free. That`s part of the reason I rebuild chainsaws and give them to those that need them but can`t afford to buy a decent saw.

Just bought this 260 pro tonight for $150 came with 4 extra chains. Took a few hours of air time and still needs a better cleaning. Gonna give the muffler a work over soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 47
Yea, that's a "YOU SUCK".

A few months back I got a 372 for $80, it was mint. The service tag said "warranty, loose screws"

The recoil screws were loose, and one was cracked off. I turned that one out with a vice grips and put a new one back in.

I haven't had any other loose screws while running it.

Customer left this on with me to diagnose and arrived with great 36" 3/8 bar and chain.

e96e3adc5f6ccafa50fea2c3c683ce7b.jpg

Called back when I found this...
59b203aea6207599c1b623e68826d739.jpg

He said, "keep it!"

Yea it's all AM except the oiler and b&c, but for free... Hell yea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Customer left this on with me to diagnose and arrived with great 36" 3/8 bar and chain.

e96e3adc5f6ccafa50fea2c3c683ce7b.jpg

Called back when I found this...
59b203aea6207599c1b623e68826d739.jpg

He said, "keep it!"

Yea it's all AM except the oiler and b&c, but for free... Hell yea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wth!! You suck.

Jerry, wow you definitely suck. The ms440 I'm picking up doesn't compare to the scores you have had this year so far. I was gonna post up the 034 you traded me for parts I had. I'll wait till I take a nice picture of it outside in the sunshine.

Everyone seems to be getting some good deals so far tho. Keep the pics coming. Awesome thread!

Jerry, wow you definitely suck. The ms440 I'm picking up doesn't compare to the scores you have had this year so far. I was gonna post up the 034 you traded me for parts I had. I'll wait till I take a nice picture of it outside in the sunshine.

Everyone seems to be getting some good deals so far tho. Keep the pics coming. Awesome thread!

Hey Colin, I havn`t even taken picts of all the saws I came across, that 034 wasn`t free but was under $20. out of pocket for shipping.

LOL that's awesome. I have a hard time finding one great saw to buy. it goes to show ya that if your in the game long enough.... people know your name :)

I'll post a pic of the 440 Im getting this weekend. It will be a project saw tho.

LOL that's awesome. I have a hard time finding one great saw to buy. it goes to show ya that if your in the game long enough.... people know your name :)

I'll post a pic of the 440 Im getting this weekend. It will be a project saw tho.

That`s exactly how this game goes, the longer you are at or around it the more saws that come your way, many will be cheap and some will be free, a lot of them will need work.

I'm stopping my madness at this 440 I'm getting. I'm hoping a sweet husqy 254 or 257 stumbles into my hands someday.

the 440 has an air leak somewhere. Needs a top end. I have a good OEM straight finned cylinder and 12mm piston I'll be putting on it. Hoping it's an easy air leak to fix. Buying for $100. Not a smoking deal. But he sold me a 044 for $30. So I wanna throw the old fella a bone

Latest posts

Back