"2015 You Suck Thread"-Pictures required

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a 12 pack of tall boys should fit in there!.. seems like everyone thinks alike on what that's for :).. I have the belts and bearings coming in for it tomorrow, just going over EVERY weld on it and reinforcing anything that looks weak, as well as straightening everything out.. I'll probably paint it after I've tested and used it for a season. Starts on the first pull now, adjusted the clutches and greased the gearbox.. If i have $300 into it all said and done I think I'm doing pretty good!

That saws gonna look real cool cleaned up.
20150507_165240.jpg
The clean up process is slow going, but Tim(fossil) sent me an electronic version of the Pioneer Service/Shop manual, and the 700 IPL. So that will speed up disassembly.
I did find a big ol' WTF?
20150507_170541.jpg
How, What, and Why?
First item on the "parts needed" list...... A new outer guide plate. :dumb:

OK, here's the Yazoo

I think that's a score for $50... I'm going to have to spend about $70 in new belts and a few new idler pulley bearings, but it isn't bashed up, engine runs good (after a bit of work), has sharp blades, clutches, brakes and gearboxes are all perfect... I know I wouldn't want to have to buy a machine built with that kind of quality today!
I think you got the best score yet. Now you need the old swivel drink holder and its fully loaded

Back