"2015 You Suck Thread"-Pictures required

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can somebody explain dorn feller for me?

Sorry it's supposed to be nordfeller, not dorn feller!

A nordfeller is a air bag kind of thing that hooks up to the saw. You place it in your cut and you can split wood or help fall trees! 1432776231809-838781315.jpg

Its missing the handle! After hooking it up the compression of your saw would expand the bag! I believe there is videos on here. Otherwise google it and there is really cool videos through there! In my understanding it was originally a jonsered thing at first. Then when Electrolux bought them out and husky tried marketing it! I believe it came on the husqvarna 444,254 and 162. Maybe more!

Of course, I should have known, just rearrange the letters and wala, norderfella. I have seen videos of norsemen using it as a felling aid. Doesn't it seem like you would tie up your saw at an awkward moment if you were using it for a pump? Anyway. too cool.

That's probably why it never went over well! I figured I'm gonna use it to blow up the kids beach toys instead of running out of breathe! The video where they split the log in half is probably the best!

281XP from France. Complete OEM rebuild. €200

160224474.EDpkPxFA.jpg

5or6 ms200in various states of assembly,1 ms660 w'good piston/compression, 440/60 case cyl block and flippy caps another that's split,ht131 motor 3heads,some random 066/660bits of plastic and a box with cylinders I think I saw a polly flywheel and clutch bits and other stuff and a bg85 blower
A pile of chains mostly picco rs
Bars for all saws mentioned
All up aud$400

Will get pics when all laid out but it is boxed up to limit harm until I have time to deal with and empty car

Last year I got 100ft of A3EP and breaker/spinner for about 300as well, damn sell has a dummy fee bay account to bump prices up

Back