"2015 You Suck Thread"-Pictures required

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may be a you suck...

$10 for 2 identical vintage Partner chainsaw display stands. Hold 4 saws/side so 8 on each rack and have same partner sign on front and back.
6b98ba768f9daa4e49760b4670fe33a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice saw stands, Nathan. Where did u run across those?

Nice saw stands, Nathan. Where did u run across those?
Found them at Engine Repair shop that doesn't do much with chainsaws anymore. They had three of them so I might go back for the last one some time in the future.

I scored this for free.. well.. I had to get that 480 you see bits and pieces of in shape again.. a days work... Owner paid for the parts (only a fuel line was purchased, I created the rest)
a couple hours on the Ford saw (hard nose bar) and it runs well, Homelite and Craftsman (Poulan S25CVA rebrand) must have been straight gassed or overheated badly (My life, my workshop thread for details)
IMG_9874_crop_sm.jpg

Will get a 40ish cc Stihl in parts that's only been used to cut meat.. it's in parts but apparently a good saw

Ok ,it isn't a chainsaw but it may qualify. Full log truck, I just paid for delivery.
YOU SUCK! If you come across any more deals like that, send them my way! I could use some wood for next winter!
I'm just NW of Westfield, MA... Where are you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back