"2015 You Suck Thread"-Pictures required

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's strange, finding the husky in the trash. Did it run?

It would start but most often when the throttle was opened the saw would start to spool up, sometimes it would run flawlessly for a few seconds, sometimes it wouldn`t reach WOT, it would stop immediately. A few pulls over, drop starting method, and it would restart easily just to repeat itself.

Another saw I got for free, only started and ran once, less than one tank through it, came in its original orange Stihl case,

IMG_2141.jpg
Best catch yet

I bought a case like that the other day and the owner threw in an 034 or 036, no bar and chain no top cover and no idea how I tell which one it is. It also doesn't run.
Pioneerguy gets mint saws that look unused.

How does this happen?

When a person has been involved with chainsaws for as long as I have been word gets around that I collect. restore, repair trade and sell a few saws. I have made some great finds, been given many saws for free, some are antiques and some are more modern, some are cheap disposables while some others are worth keeping, the herd keeps on expanding even though I am not actively looking for more saws. If I posted some of my better free finds you guys would, puke!!

Latest posts

Back