210+ saw barn find.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhioRich

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Found a former shop owner who needed to clean out his barn. Filled my truck bed and a 5x8 trailer. I counted over 100 saws. He still has another building with another 150-200 more.

Mostly older stuff. There are Echos, Husqvarna's, couple of Stihl's, Craftsman's, Poulan's, pallet full of Homelite's, pallet full of Mcculloch's, a John Deere, a crankcase for a Ford, a Whitehead, and some others. I counted 50+ loose bars and there's a box of chains as well.

ChainsawBed.jpg

ChainsawTrailer.jpg

Found a former shop owner who needed to clean out his barn. Filled my truck bed and a 5x8 trailer. I counted over 100 saws. He still has another building with another 150-200 more.

Mostly older stuff. There are Echos, Husqvarna's, couple of Stihl's, Craftsman's, Poulan's, pallet full of Homelite's, pallet full of Mcculloch's, a John Deere, a crankcase for a Ford, a Whitehead, and some others. I counted 50+ loose bars and there's a box of chains as well.

ChainsawBed.jpg

ChainsawTrailer.jpg
Awesome! :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:
:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Great find I bought a lot smaller than yours. Now where to store them.
Any McCullough 440 stuff in there? I need a starter and muffler for sure.

Back