210+ saw barn find.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are parting out any front tank Macs I am in need of a bunch of stuff, would actually buy a whole parts saw of the price was right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get some fried balogna while you were in Waldo?

No I didn't this time, but I did go back up today and pick up some more stuff. Another 110+ saws...and that was just what was in the truck bed. Trailer is 18' and first 8 feet is stacked with saws and rest with parts.

907.jpg

Simply incredible hauls. That'd take up my garage, shed, and then my Parents barn I'm sure. I'd love to see some pics of any big Poulans, Homelites, and McCullochs that you uncover. Enjoy! You planning on using an Excel spreadsheet for your inventory? Best, Max.

Looks like it rained a bit there. My local only got a tenth. So where is your place and when is the get together going to be? I don't need a dern thing but rooting thru boxes and buckets is a good time.

Simply incredible hauls. That'd take up my garage, shed, and then my Parents barn I'm sure. I'd love to see some pics of any big Poulans, Homelites, and McCullochs that you uncover. Enjoy! You planning on using an Excel spreadsheet for your inventory? Best, Max.
Planning to pick out what I want to keep and then sell them off in lots by brand.

Planning to pick out what I want to keep and then sell them off in lots by brand.
Dibs on Makita's and Dolmars! LOL...

I'm pretty dang good at sorting by brand if you need help to!

Nice haul!

Latest posts

Back