2186 woods saw by Dennis

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crowe

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am so pumped up right now. In the morning My wife will be going to the post office and priority mailing a check to Mr. Dennis Greffard. I am going to step up to the big leagues and try a 2186 Jonsered made to get up and kick that ass in the woods. As Gypo would say in a couple of weeks trees will be pissing their roots on daily basis living in fear of the tree killing machine and the man who makes it scream. I am so stoked I have been wanting to do this for a 6 months now. I am on such natural high right now I am going to have to pop some downers to get back on the ground. just thought I would share my excitement with ya'll.........later Wade

You better get on line I have one coming soon when Dennis seems to get his staff fully trained.Here's a shot of Dennis's work it even has balls.

Wade, you'll find that 2186 hard to beat even stock, but after Dennis has been through it you'll have one of the finest saws ever. Jonsered does all the actual engineering and Husky just buys it from them. So your 2186 is the father ( and mother ) to the 385.

I just cant wait untill it is in my hands. I have no doubts about the saw although I have never even layed my hands on a jonsered before. I am looking forward to getting it!!! Later, Wade

Ryan,
No I haven't gotten the saw yet. Dennis is suppose to be shipping it anyday now. I am getting real anxious to get it. I also imagine he will be glad to get it mailed out to me as well. I e-mail him every other day wondering when its shipping out. He seems to have been very busy here lately so I am trying to wait patiently although its hard when you dream about running it every night..................I will let everyone know how it runs as soon as I get a couple of days in with it, Take care, Wade

Sorry Pal you beter get on line Because the first one is coming to me. I have waited some time for the saw. But the truth is the CA post office is on strike. NICE.

Dennis is also recovering from the big weekend and an injury. Give him time...... Any day now.....

Here's a shot of his handy work. I will post a pic of my handy work in the next day or so.

Well I finally got some news from our local post office which is good....the 2 saws I shipped out almost two weeks ago are found...they are sitting in Kamloops and being delivered back to me...apparently the forms that the lady used at the post office are incorrect and couldn't be processed. Gotta love new hired help in a poorly run govt system..(enough ?????ing)....so Marks 2186 and Paul Hills first 385 are coming back home....As much as I hate UPS...I had to call them to pick up Pauls second 385 and Wade's 2186...the brown truck (its affiliate) should be here this afternoon.

Huskyman...those 920's are nice saws...is it the 920 Super model?? I have about 6 930's..and a couple of them are Supers...well...they all will be when I am done...lol....

Oh yeah...the injury is doing fine if I would quit aggravating it...it is haying season here every night after work and throwing bales and messing with machines seems to keep opening the wound up.

The weather here has been very hot, and things are at a standstill around town...the only busy place is the lake...Tuesday was about 41 degrees...or 105 degrees for you guys south of the border...today is supposed to be hotter...this has been going on for about a week now...everyone is on fire alert...hard to get anything done in this heat...

Hey Dennis,
Any word on wether or not the saws shipped out yet. I was just wandering If they have have already gone out UPS as you mentioned if so could you give me a tracking number to check on its whereabouts.......... Thanks in advance, Wade

Originally posted by Dennis

Huskyman...those 920's are nice saws...is it the 920 Super model?? I have about 6 930's..and a couple of them are Supers...well...they all will be when I am done...lol....

No its not a Super unfortunately, those are hard to find. Dennis what is the difference in the Supers? According to acres site all the 920's and 930's are 87cc.

Also are they the same jug and piston as a 288XP?

Latest posts

Back