Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tree monkey

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
[video]http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/scottk66/?action=view&current=MVI_0079.mp4[/video]
before
[video]http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/scottk66/?action=view&current=MVI_0084.mp4[/video]
after

thanks for posting vids ,i think they are great,just asking ,i have no experiance with cutting in the snow but wouldn't that log be harder to cut in the first vid

thanks for posting vids ,i think they are great,just asking ,i have no experiance with cutting in the snow but wouldn't that log be harder to cut in the first vid

well maybe. that wood has layed there for 2 years so it is some what dry and it's been fairly worm so i can't say that it was frose or not in either vid. i can't prove you right or wrong in your thinking. it's red oak and cuts about the same to to me frose or not.

The difference between frozen and not frozen isn't much.

BTW, the saw showed mucho, (technical chainsaw term) improvement.:clap:

Hope to see you Saturday Tree Monkey.:eek:uttahere2:

Last edited:
nice work scott as usual :cheers:

i wonder if it will be a direct attack or the passive aggressive types on this thread ?

:popcorn:

Very nice gains with that little bugger. What's the compression if you don't mind?
Nice job with that saw!

i see you nailed every one of my threads. kinda childish don't ya think?

LOL dude. I just posted a smiley, it was supposed to be funny, but if your wound to tight to get it, I'm sorry.

You should try adding a little sustenance to your threads, they'd be more interesting.

Last edited:
sorry to disapoint you brad,parris but this is my basic woods mod. no tricks. all oem parts used. well i did add a muffler deflector.

Latest posts

Back