261 and 262xp parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thumper440

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i have a fair amount of husky 261 and 262xp parts, also a good running 261 powerhead. id like to trade for jonsered 2149,2152.. 2156, 2159.. or 490, 590. and partner 500/5000 parts or parts saws. let me know if you want to do some swapping..:potstir:

262 parts

You wouldn't happen to have an OEM cylinder for a 262xp would you? If so I'm interested.

i have a fair amount of husky 261 and 262xp parts, also a good running 261 powerhead. id like to trade for jonsered 2149,2152.. 2156, 2159.. or 490, 590. and partner 500/5000 parts or parts saws. let me know if you want to do some swapping..:potstir:

there has to be someone who needs some 261 262xp parts. i have enough to make 3 saws. and dont want to SELL any of the cylinders so they can stay with a saw.

also would like to swap the nice running 261 for a saw of the above models..

re

there has to be someone who needs some 261 262xp parts. i have enough to make 3 saws. and dont want to SELL any of the cylinders so they can stay with a saw.

If your interested may do swap for saw and or parts for my 575 ,Runs well and have ran it off and on for 2 years . have vids .
pm me . Also have homy xl 12 super ,blue Project saw .

Last edited:

I don't really understand why you are not using those parts to put together a 262xp? :msp_confused:

I don't really understand why you are not using those parts to put together a 262xp? :msp_confused:
i have put together one saw and use it as a spare. i just want a partner 500 5000 or red version. or even a 325 poulan (i wish) my first saw was a partner 500. or some newer stuff i can use.:msp_smile:

I know this is an old thread but i have a 261 carcass i got for $25 that needs some love and i would love another one for parts to combine and make 1 runner

Cool, thanks for reply. mostly interested in either a more or less whole parts saw. mine needs crank bearings and id rather get a decent crankcase than do bearings at this point. My cylinder is good and going to buy 262 piston but would take a good used 262 clutch, chain brake handle and crankcase, and plastic parts.

hey thanks rattler much app! welcome to arb site deluxe, i have a nice set of bare cases, a case with a crank but id do bearings anyway cause your there. 1 rewind, and a top. sorry no 3 shoe clutch or brakes.

hey thanks rattler much app! welcome to arb site deluxe, i have a nice set of bare cases, a case with a crank but id do bearings anyway cause your there. 1 rewind, and a top. sorry no 3 shoe clutch or brakes.
You My Friend are Welcome. I think I might have a 261 clutch and a coil if needed might have a few more parts have to look.

gotcha thanks, sounds like ill propably just do bearings in mine then. if i do bearings, buy a new 262 clutch, meteor piston and a few other bits and a bar/chain ill have about $250 into it and it should be good to go for a long time. thanks for replies!

Back