• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 288 XP Lite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aswan

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Husqvarna 288 XP for sale. I bought it from the original owner. He bought it new during an ice storm and used it sparingly for firewood duty. I converted it to a high top with the parts kit from Bailey's. Saw has 175 lbs compression, starts right up and oils well. I also replaced the drive sprocket and plug. I bought it to cut some big oak on my in laws property and don't need a saw this big anymore. Piston, ring and jug all look good. $425 plus $30 shipping for the power head only.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    541.3 KB · Views: 347
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 371
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,019.5 KB · Views: 405
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 347
Yeah, that's a really good deal. I had an all OEM High Top 288XP. I sold it here locally a couple of years ago for $550. I probably could have got more for it, if I had hung onto it a little longer.
But I got it for free from a neighbor in CA, and all it needed was fuel line, a new spark plug, and a really good cleaning. I used it for a couple of years. I did okay on the deal.
Though it is one of three saws I regret selling.

Yeah, that's a really good deal. I had an all OEM High Top 288XP. I sold it here locally a couple of years ago for $550. I probably could have got more for it, if I had hung onto it a little longer.
But I got it for free from a neighbor in CA, and all it needed was fuel line, a new spark plug, and a really good cleaning. I used it for a couple of years. I did okay on the deal.
Though it is one of three saws I regret selling.

Now I kno why you're nam dirtiest hippiest

Nice saw. Buyer is lucky that I did not see it when posted. Mine won't sell that low.

As of yet, it doesn't appear that this deal is done.

Its a done deal, I'm just having PayPal issues.... Don't change your email address or PayPal gets kind of stupid. :(

If I can't resolve the issue soon, I'll next day a PO money order. ;)

Latest posts

Back