$300.00

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "refurbished" Makita(Dolmar) 6401 at toolking.com for $299 minus $10 e-coupon. $7.99 shipping. Mine was un-run and cherry. For a 64cc saw, you cant do better, no way--well, maybe if it was free!!!!!!

Thanx everyone....I think i will mod my husqvqrna 41 this winter after all wood is cut and keep a sharp eye opened for a real deallllllll on a new saw...Thanx again Dan:greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw: :chainsaw: :popcorn:

ok guys, what is a good $300.00 saw...home owner sawing about three to four full cord yearly...20 '' rounds would be a good guess...i now have a husky 41...i like the saw just looking for maybe a little more power...thanx:popcorn:

From my experience, try for a min. 60cc saw...a 70cc saw will make cutting faster and funner (is that a word?).

Kevin

I checked the toolking.com website for over a month with credit card in hand. Surprisingly, one day it popped up as available. Five days later it arrived, but i was out of mix. So i popped the muffler. Un-run cylinder :hmm3grin2orange: . No real wood around as it is all split, so not even a tank through it. Starts and idles nice, and accelerates as well as my 372XP :cheers: . Be patient, and ready!

Latest posts

Back