Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HELSEL

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hey Gink, thought this might be a better
place to discuss our build. Like I said I have
no use for a 441. But a 3120 would work out
fine for me!! Unless you want to go with a 5 cube
pipe build?? Let me know.

Hey! I want in on some of this!.......Come on Gink!....let's do a bikesaw build off while we're at it......Get that rat tailed buddy of yours Copsey, Snelling, fatguy, parrisw, who ever you want to help you out. Any size, 500's, 250's or 125's let's get it on!!!!......Hahahahahahaha! Now we're Loggin!!!!!

Hey! I want in on some of this!.......Come on Gink!....let's do a bikesaw build off while we're at it......Get that rat tailed buddy of yours Copsey, Snelling, fatguy, parrisw, who ever you want to help you out. Any size, 500's, 250's or 125's let's get it on!!!!......Hahahahahahaha! Now we're Loggin!!!!!

FATGUY, not fatguy.

Naw!.....I think I'll just go work on my lawn mower.

This should be easy for you... why try and down play it..
and as for lawn mowers I have the ultimate grass cutting machine and have done a wack of work lately if you want to compare and my wood customer he does a bit more work to them, his newest is doing 62 mph on a Briggs 26 hp.. maybe we could compare notes on that..Mine cuts 6 feet of grass with a 9hp subaru at about 4 mph..my lawn looks like a golf course

Lets see now you have all the aftermarket parts for the bikes and Rick has all the parts for 3120, pistons, cranks, piping programs, EC Burts carbs,so maybe a 5 cube muffler is in order and to make it a little less costlier how about a 7900, no crank needed.
That should give Gink a fighting chance.

I also know a guy up my way that is burning hard to build a 7900, if your looking for a third..his saws are to camera shy and that saw would never travel so he's out, but too bad.
Unless we did the cuts up here...

How low can one person go?????? Showing Helsel motors and others motors in videos as their own work??????? advertising to build the same 3140's????? :buttkick::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Hey Jeff we have lawnmower races down here. ;) http://www.letsmow.com/tag/ohio/

[video=youtube_share;yQ6PrcE2OyQ]http://youtu.be/yQ6PrcE2OyQ[/video]

Last edited:
And here I thought I was involved in a potential high end build off..ya know from the sidelines sort of thing.
I see it's not probably going to turn that way..sorry

JJ have you actually seen those things run or just news feeds. My buddy just paid 600 for some machined heads and that "thing" carries his 19 year old kid, all 6'2" 240lbs around a 400 yard (guessin) grass track at 62 mph. I saw the gun..
Centrifigal forces would be pretty good I'll bet..

Back