3120xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tgerloff92

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ordered it so hopefully it'll be here in a week or two. What have you guys paid for them?? PHO it was almost 1700. I ordered it thinking I've read better things about it than the 880. So I call my dealer to just see what the 880 wrap went for. 1639 with a 36" bar! And I think it was 1749 or so with a 59" bar. Really wishing I hadn't ordered that husky, but I do like that its the sane bar mount as my others so I can use some bars I have for my 395.

And he said that was 10% off! It goes through our little local ace store. I have to special order any husky's there but they don't service or stalk any parts for saws. Next one is a Murdochs two hours away where my Stihl dealer is located. So usually I just go Stihl due to better PR and parts availability. But geez I feel like I got hammered after I called Ken about the 880

I asked a dealer in Colorado about the 880 or the 3120 XP, he clearly said the 3120 was better. Just for a note, he sells echo, husky, and stihl for saws. Although i was going to use it for milling. I personally much prefer the switches on the husky saws as compared to the stihl. The air filtration is also better on the husky, good choice IMO

Kudos! Makes my back hurt thinking about running the big dawg! :msp_thumbup:

I've seen them for $1400 or so pho brand new sitting on a shelf at a dealer.

great saw!!! you paid less than we do in OZ, but then we get 12k coils, and 1.20 H-jet ....well my saw did anyway. beast of a saw for Big ****! not a weiner's saw

I picked this up the other day...

Masterminds084002.jpg

But those cinder blocks will really pull a 36" bar with an 8 pin and full comp like nothing.:msp_tongue:

Roll tide was running a 9 pin with a 36" on the 395XP I built him at the WKY GTG......till he slung the chain. :laugh:

Roll tide was running a 9 pin with a 36" on the 395XP I built him at the WKY GTG......till he slung the chain. :laugh:

That's why I said 8 pin instead of 9. The longer bars just don't have the belly or a wide enough tail on the husky mount saws for a 9 pin. The large mount stihl probably can get away with it.

That's why I said 8 pin instead of 9. The longer bars just don't have the belly or a wide enough tail on the husky mount saws for a 9 pin. The large mount stihl probably can get away with it.

I agree.

This 084 I just got is set up with 36" .404 I may keep it that way.....

No weenie here! 6'3" 240 and played some college ball. im sure i can handle the lil girl ;)

I told the guy to order it 3/8 so i can run my existing bars on it. but we'll see i looked on Husky's website and im pretty sure they spec a .404 drive. Either way it will prolly get an 8 pin 3/8 either way.

Randy your wife spoils you!

And it'll be getting an unlimited coil and high jet sooner than later.

Back