32" detailed Bar Comparison Video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 20 and a 32 for it currently, both stihl bars. the 32 is way to end heavy, but sometimes I just need the larger bar on there. The 20 takes care of 75% of my cutting needs. a 25 would likely take care of 95%

Sounds good. I appreciate the advice. I was trying to give all info to get an appropriate opinion from you. I appreciate it. I will get a 28 and swap out the sprocket. Pretty sure its a 7 pin currently.

I think you're making the right call on the 28". Especially if you go with a Tsumara light and tough. I have a 25" and a 28" though neither is a light bar. The 28" doesn't weigh much more and is a better length for a felling saw that is gonna also limb the tree once it's down.

I think you're making the right call on the 28". Especially if you go with a Tsumara light and tough. I have a 25" and a 28" though neither is a light bar. The 28" doesn't weigh much more and is a better length for a felling saw that is gonna also limb the tree once it's down.
With the 28" you don't have to bend as much when bucking. I'm hoping Cannon will produce a light-weight bar. If not, I might go with the regular superbar but I bet they're heavy.

Back