• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 346 xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to AS Lead.
We normally use.the PM (private messages) on AS as a way of communicating initially.
When someone PM's you you will see a notification on the top right of the page where it says inbox.
A price range you are looking to spend helps other members to know more what
you are looking for as well as if they would be wasting tbeir time to send you an offer.
I have a few, both the oe and the ne as well as the Jonsered version of the 353 which you may be interested in if you are into doing a build. I also have a 353 that needs the top end done and could have a 346 P&C installed to basically.convert it to a 346ne.
I'll send you a PM so you can see how it works if your not aware.
Good luck with your search, you've come to the right place :).
Brett

His sold just last week I believe.
Funny, you not watching real close:rolleyes:, I believe :laugh:.
I wasn't watching real close, but noticed a couple that were slow.
They usually go quick!
Yes, a couple were slow, but the condition was not top notch, nor the price lower.
The right saw at the right time usually doesn't sit long :).
Lets try and see how long one last at a good price in great condition ;).

Funny, you not watching real close:rolleyes:, I believe :laugh:.

Yes, a couple were slow, but the condition was not top notch, nor the price lower.
The right saw at the right time usually doesn't sit long :).
Lets try and see how long one last at a good price in great condition ;).
PM me a picture & a price. :)

Thanks for replies guys. I'm just getting back to this (currently working two jobs and a possible relocation so please be patient if I'm not same-day (or even next day) on replies. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back