346XP Fuel Tank

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a plan, why would Husky send a saw out with a hole in the tank also were there etech OE 346's? and do all NE come with primers? Just not sure how to tell what this thing is. Thanks for the help!

Sounds like a plan, why would Husky send a saw out with a hole in the tank also were there etech OE 346's? and do all NE come with primers? Just not sure how to tell what this thing is. Thanks for the help!

Same reason the would send a NE out without a decompression release. Built by humans so who knows. CJ

I just came across this thread. I have a 346xp NE. Has anyone had any issues with the tank vent leaking? My vent is the type with a hose going to the air filter neck. The white plug is a very loose fit into the tank. I got a new fitting and it's equally loose. The only thing I can think of is to epoxy it into the tank.

Just plug it up.
63b3f41b753a015260b3cff462d58cba.jpg
6d85cbe4600b144aa94652c627578312.jpg

Do you have a recommendation on what to plug it with? This thing is annoying me, keeps coming out and leaking. Will plugging affect performance? Why would they have a vent if it isn't needed? Saw is a 346.

Latest posts

Back