357xpgw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dawgs for my 357

Thought this handle for the 357xp would be of interest for full wrap lovers :D
there is also a set of new dawgs for it as well, bigger and for both in/outside ,,

Hi Kipp
Just received my special ordered 357 Dawgs yesterday. The kit came with inside and outside dawgs and a chain catcher.
The ouside dawg still permits access to the side bar tension screw, a great design.
Thanks for sending me the IPL for the 357 so I could order the correct parts.

J.Walker

Hi Kipp
Just received my special ordered 357 Dawgs yesterday. The kit came with inside and outside dawgs and a chain catcher.
The ouside dawg still permits access to the side bar tension screw, a great design.
Thanks for sending me the IPL for the 357 so I could order the correct parts.

J.Walker

Post a pic when you got them on the saw :)

//K

A fine lookin' piece of machinery there! Not too sure 'bout the TAC though, seems like something else to get in the way and/or snag stuff, dunno, sortta creeps me out and appears redundant, did you have a chance to run it Kip? I am wondering how the 'feel' is for larger people (ergo the comment on the TAC set-up). Is this something that has been mandated over there?
I know it seems silly for a de-comp on smaller saws, I have one on the ms270 though and it does save a bit of elbow imho, but I am old and frail and falling apart :help: ;)
Just curious, thanks for the great pics & news!

:cheers: (and hey, wassa matter wit two colour paint jobs??? :D ) :p

Serge

The tac is not ideal for tall people I'm 192cm, and it feels a bit awkward for me but I have not worked with a tac saw, only played with it for a while, the tac is as far as I know an option over here some use it some don't ,,,,

Yeah and the two color idea ,,,, not a good one ,,,,

The tac is not ideal for tall people I'm 192cm, and it feels a bit awkward for me but I have not worked with a tac saw, only played with it for a while, the tac is as far as I know an option over here some use it some don't ,,,,

Yeah and the two color idea ,,,, not a good one ,,,,

Must be a PITA to everyone - I sure wouldn't want it, and I am just 186cm......;)

Must be a PITA to everyone - I sure wouldn't want it, and I am just 186cm......;)

Hmmmm, sortta thought so. I think for a regular saw user, old-time, having something like that near my hand could also be a distraction I would rather not have, like feeling crowded I suppose, really dunno but I'm thinking bad idea. Whats next, finger guards for steak-knives and pants with built-in drip funnels?

:hmm3grin2orange:

oi.

Post a pic when you got them on the saw :)

//K
picture037hn5.jpg

This is my first post of a picture, lets see how it goes.

Latest posts

Back