• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 372 Crankshaft

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tighter tollerence on big end, tecomec always did make a far superior crankshaft, we have guys running these in worked 372 with over 800+ hours on in some of the harshest no maintence environments where we know for a fact guys turn the saws up to get the max rpm out of them after they leave the shop , we have had zero failures and hardly any signs of wear like the click clack you get on the oem cranks from wear around that hour range. Some of the saws these cranks are in have been re rung twice already . Oem cranks are not very tolerant of constant over reving ... these tecomec it doesn’t seem to bother . Is it better bearing? Closer machining tollerences? Who knows all I know is I sure as hell won’t spend double for an inferior crank in my lifetime after seeing the results I have first hand!

In today’s day an age you really have to question where the majority of the parts on these saws are coming from because as we all know these company’s do not produce every part on every saw , there is outsourcing going on like crazy today. Some of which I do seriously believe are from China an Tiwan origin just held to more stringent quality control standards!

Latest posts

Back