• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 372 xpw recoil assembly and other 372 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goatchin

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Have a oem 372xpw on its way to me in the mail, its missing the recoil assembly. Would like to be able to get a complete assembly that has the xpw sticker on it. Doesn't need to be spotless but readable would be nice. 4 bolts as well.

Also would be in market for (2) kick back handles with the small screw for lever side and bushing for recoil side

Also in need of a handful of random bolts, off top of my head its the 2 lower muffler bracket bolts, all four handle bar screws, bar oiler plate screw, 4 more recoil bolts, bolt that goes through crank case above gas tank hole area to the tank. or just a whole junk 372 would be acceptable as well.

Let me know what yall have on hand, thanks

Have a oem 372xpw on its way to me in the mail, its missing the recoil assembly. Would like to be able to get a complete assembly that has the xpw sticker on it. Doesn't need to be spotless but readable would be nice. 4 bolts as well.

Also would be in market for (2) kick back handles with the small screw for lever side and bushing for recoil side

Also in need of a handful of random bolts, off top of my head its the 2 lower muffler bracket bolts, all four handle bar screws, bar oiler plate screw, 4 more recoil bolts, bolt that goes through crank case above gas tank hole area to the tank. or just a whole junk 372 would be acceptable as well.

Let me know what yall have on hand, thanks
So your the one that got that saw off facebook!!! lol....but to help your search you can get decent recoils off ebay as well as the 372xpw sticker

Haha yea that's me. Can't fart in church and get away with it any more lol. Seeing you have a xpw in you sig line, yours should have a cover mounted tensioner screw, correct? This one has it in front the case, like a 2xx series would. Thinking its had some surgery done before. From the serial tag it should be a 03 or 00 year saw I believe. I can't fathom it to be a mixed parts batch from factory? Will know more once I dig into it. Will tell for sure once I see whether its a 12 or 6 walbro carb, early ones had a 6 I guess from what I've read

Haha yea that's me. Can't fart in church and get away with it any more lol. Seeing you have a xpw in you sig line, yours should have a cover mounted tensioner screw, correct? This one has it in front the case, like a 2xx series would. Thinking its had some surgery done before. From the serial tag it should be a 03 or 00 year saw I believe. I can't fathom it to be a mixed parts batch from factory? Will know more once I dig into it. Will tell for sure once I see whether its a 12 or 6 walbro carb, early ones had a 6 I guess from what I've read
Yea i do have one, it’s actually my profile pic on here also, and yes mine has the side cover adjuster. It could be early mismatch from factory, might have pulled a case from a 371xp i have heard those had old style adjusters but i could not say for 100% certainty

Back