• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372xp and 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayh56757

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I Have a 372xp xt that I bought as an xpw new from pantano about 4 years ago. It came with the full wrap handle but the sn tag just lists it as 372xp. I Only burn about 12 tanks a year through this saw and only vp premix. It's about as clean as it gets, did a muffler mod and that's about it.

Also have a clean all oem 064 that I bought from laslabjohn earlier this year. He bought it from the original owner who is a friend of his. Excellent saw.

Items of interest
550xpg (jred or stihl equivalent) with autotune
Like new or freshly built 562xp
661 R-CM
461 r-cm
390xp/2188

Open to other offers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 324
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 311
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 316
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 319
Nice 385..let me know what you're thinking.

I'm Looking to net around $600 for the 372 after shipping and PayPal or would take check/money order. Like to net $700 for the 064.

X torq xpw? Was the top end switched out for an xpw p&c then? heated handles?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Sorry for any confusion, I thought I had made it clear that it was advertised as an "xpw" when I bought it, but it seems it's just a regular one with the outward accessories. I Remember it was confusing at the time that some husky literature listed the xpw model with larger displacement and some with standard.

Anyway sorry if I got anyone's hopes up

I'm in Ottertail county. Where are you located in MN? Have interest in the 064 if its real clean.

DSCN3361.JPG Here is my offer for the 064. I have a strong running DSCN3389.JPG DSCN3364.JPG stihl 075 that starts first pull and I have a one owner in excellent condition 028 wood boss with all its original paper work. plus I'll throw in 200 cash.

XPW simply means wrap handle. Some came from the factory with the original 71cc cylinder, others 75cc, and now the XTorq topend.

Thanks for the clarification.

If I read some of your other posts right, you're not taking more saw work right now?

Well folks, I found a leaking crank seal on the 064 and there's some play in the bearing so I'm pulling it of the market.

Anyone looking to do a woods port? If I have to do crank bearings, I might as well go all the way.

Latest posts

Back