372xp coil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was the flippin' spark plug!! She purrs like a kitten. Thanks for the help, gents. Brad, thanks for the manual, that's a keeper. SS Sniper, if the kill switch wasn't in the "run" postion, I'll never admit it. :)

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

It was the flippin' spark plug!! She purrs like a kitten. Thanks for the help, gents. Brad, thanks for the manual, that's a keeper. SS Sniper, if the kill switch wasn't in the "run" postion, I'll never admit it. :)

Glad you found it, and was simple and cheap!
Good luck with the saw in the future and be sure to ask around if you need any help.

Here's a pic. New AM coil, and spark plug, plus $150 purchase price. Not bad for a nice 372xp with a 28" b&c

View attachment 568644

not bad at all, the only bad part about that deal is now others will see it and want to same which is understandable but people gotta realize these deals don't come all the time. i've had better and worse deals then that. it's all about being at the right place at the right time. guess what i'm trying to say is i don't wanna hear a low ball when i'm selling my ported 372 for $550 shipped just cause others want that deal lol

Right. I bought this saw in non-running condition. The previous owner said the plug blew out of the saw when he was using it. He bought a new OEM P&C, but just couldn't get it running after that. He got frustrated and dumped it. With some help on Arboristsite, and help from a local friend, we were able to get it going. It could've been something bigger and more expensive, I just lucked out.

Latest posts

Back