372xp or ms441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know who the other wojo guy is that you guys might be getting me confused with, but I didn't come here to start any arguments or anything nor do i wan't to bash any brand of saw. stihl is a great saw that's why i was asking how the 372xp stacks up against the ms441 because i'm torn between which one to buy. the ms441 with a 20" bar is $70.00 more then the 372xp with a 24" bar and 2 chisel chains.

Sorry. I usually just keep my mouth shut. I've learned a lot on this site by searching and reading threads with similar problems to what I'm experiencing. After some time on here you will see there are some very knowledgeable members. It's up to you to determine which. I hope you've learned these "which saw" threads usually turn into a Stihl vs. Husky thread with a couple of Echo bashings thrown in. I wouldn't have even read this one but you do have the same name as my friend who is also in Ohio. Good luck with whichever saw you choose.

..... I hope you've learned these "which saw" threads usually turn into a Stihl vs. Husky thread with a couple of Echo bashings thrown in. I wouldn't have even read this one but you do have the same name as my friend who is also in Ohio. Good luck with whichever saw you choose.

That is a pretty correct observation, but often Dolmar enters the picture as well.

In reality, I wouldn't mind a 441, provided I could keep my 372xp as well.......:)

That is a pretty correct observation, but often Dolmar enters the picture as well.

In reality, I wouldn't mind a 441, provided I could keep my 372xp as well.......:)

See guys, Troll would rather have a 441.

I believe **** just froze over.:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

I don't think I ever read that Troll did not "want" a 441 just that he prefer other saws in that class !?!?

Back to the Original? Forget them both! and buy a 2171 or a Dolmar. Dare to be Different lol:hmm3grin2orange:
They are all good saw's depends on your dealer or if your are willing in the unlikelihood to wait for parts.

Latest posts

Back