372xp Vs 359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm...I have a 359 and a 358.........:) :)
Hmm is that a 357 with a 359 top end? Smaller case volume? I am not into the more extreme mods yet:) But would like to learn! Of course if I were to do such a thing it would be on the much better looking Jreds platform:monkey:

I really don't feel comfortable having a saw ported. If I get a 372xp I'll leave it stock or a muffler mod at most. If I were sawing for a living I would definatly do the porting.

Who's got the best deals on a 7900 with a 24" bar? After doing some research on one I'd really like to have one but am somewhat leary of buying an expensive (for me anyway) saw and maybe not have the dealer support.

I can get a killer deal on the 372xp.

Danny

Just get the 372xp then you will be happy with it there is not much difference between the 7900 and the 372 anyway....

Or it could be a 359 bottom with a 357 top....LOL
True it could be. I remember reading something about the crank bells on the 357 that help when modded to more extreem levels? Not really a two stroke guy but I get the gist of it lol. I am really really happy with my 2159!

I really don't feel comfortable having a saw ported. If I get a 372xp I'll leave it stock or a muffler mod at most. If I were sawing for a living I would definatly do the porting.

Who's got the best deals on a 7900 with a 24" bar? After doing some research on one I'd really like to have one but am somewhat leary of buying an expensive (for me anyway) saw and maybe not have the dealer support.

I can get a killer deal on the 372xp.

Danny

7900 is the most over rated saw i know

there is a big difference between a 372 and 7900,see if any dolmar dealers will let you demo a 7900,you will be smiling after the first cut.

there is a big difference between a 372 and 7900,see if any dolmar dealers will let you demo a 7900,you will be smiling after the first cut.

I yawned when I used a 7900...:jawdrop:

it wasnt a bad saw, its just the pedastool you guys put it on looks alot bigger from all they way down here.

dolmar doesnt exist down here anymore, its all branded makita. worst move ever

Actually not, as I had set the min power requirement at 4.6hp for that purchase, so the 357xp never was considered......
:givebeer: :givebeer:

Damn now im going to have to spend hours finding the post where you said you had planned a 357!!! lol and thanks for the big rep hit!

Wow that was my opinion of the 372.....I cant wait till Husky develope's a new plastic that can stand up to the sun.....Seems the Jreds are better......

Hey you gave me an idea let them sun fad to yellow ad some black paint and you got a Partner?:popcorn:

Latest posts

Back