372xp Vs 359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pulled the lever on ebay this morning and bought a new 372xp with a 20" bar. I got a really good deal on it because I had a 10 percent off ebay coupon. I made the decision to buy it because there are more dealers in my area that carry Husqvarnas.

Now to buy a 24" bar and chain.

I'll always wonder what the 7900 would be like but if I had bought it I would always wonder what the 372xp would be like. I don't think I could have gone wrong with either saw.

Thanks for all of the input.

Danny

I pulled the lever on ebay this morning and bought a new 372xp with a 20" bar. I got a really good deal on it because I had a 10 percent off ebay coupon. I made the decision to buy it because there are more dealers in my area that carry Husqvarnas.

Now to buy a 24" bar and chain.

I'll always wonder what the 7900 would be like but if I had bought it I would always wonder what the 372xp would be like. I don't think I could have gone wrong with either saw.

Thanks for all of the input.

Danny

Ah hell, just get both, but add a 440, 441, or 460 also!:clap:

Well if you are ever anywhere near Greensboro NC let me know Ill let you run my 7900 and my 395. I have not run a 372 but I figure if they have that much hype they cant be too bad. I don see how a 7900 could be slow unless the chain was dull or the saw was too rich. Oh and the 359 likes about 13,500 a lot better than 12,500.

Well if you are ever anywhere near Greensboro NC let me know Ill let you run my 7900 and my 395. I have not run a 372 but I figure if they have that much hype they cant be too bad. I don see how a 7900 could be slow unless the chain was dull or the saw was too rich. Oh and the 359 likes about 13,500 a lot better than 12,500.

Thanks for the offer but I bought the 372 awhile back. I've only cut one 18" locust down and I hit a wire on the very first cut. I only had one chain so I filed some of it out and it still cut good but I don't think I saw the full potential of it though.

I don't think I would have went wrong with the 372 or the 7900.

Danny

Back