• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

372xpw (original 75cc)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it was mine Paul, I couldnt and wouldnt sell it..... and certainly wouldn't list it for the price you have it offered at. The 372xp is a legend in it's own right. This one has the added goodies of the wrap and ported 75cc cylinder. As a rule in the past, I have avoided selling saws that I cant go into a dealer tomorrow and replace with the same model. This model is no longer avail so I would have a very difficult time parting with it- especially since it is as nice as this one is. Id dump every other saw in your sig before I would sell this one.

Dex, if a 372xpw is really on the bucket list.... Id make this deal with Paul. I dont think there will be a nicer saw from a nicer guy.

Out of curiosity, what saws are on your bucket list?

I cant believe it lasted the night honestly.:bowdown: I believe you're gonna regret letting that one get away Paul.:dizzy: Beautiful saw.:rock:

Your prolly right ole buddy. But, that young man can put it to good use. It'll make him a lot of firewood/fuel for years to come. But, your right Stephan. I already regret it.

Latest posts

Back