• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

372xpw (original 75cc)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that 6421. Somebody got a smokin deal. I tried a 6401- it was a great saw... just not for me.

661 is at the TOPPPPP of my list. Followed by the 572xp.

I have one saw I would probably part with.. Although it's been my favorite. If I sold it? I would never replace it .

But I REALLY want this one.
Oh it'll get some lovin' here!!! No way she's happy unless she's powering through some big rounds and I've got lots just waiting!!

If you ever want to trade? Just let me know bud ;) :rock:

Congrats. Glad you got this saw. Gives me another shot later on down the road. :bowdown:

I didn't "have" to sell it. Wasn't that. I just kept seeing a pile $$$ laying there doing nothing lol.....but, on the bright side it will help to fund the Spyderco collection :)

isn't that spyderco collection doing the same thing this poor 372xpw was doing- laying around doing nothing.:laugh::p

I have one saw I would probably part with.. Although it's been my favorite. If I sold it? I would never replace it .

But I REALLY want this one. G\th|yyþ|666666667555555t\ț my|g y

If you ever want to trade? Just let me know bud ;) :rock:

Congrats. Glad you got this saw. Gives me another shot later on down the road. :bowdown:

Masterminded MS460 for the ported 372XPW? A summer swap is in order for sure. Can you just imagine the havoc these two saws would wreak on a wood pile?

id like to see how those two would stack up since they are from the same builder. Im a huge xpw fan- never ran a 460 but have ran a Mastermind 044 that was sick.

Latest posts

Back