4012 throttle questions.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dontbthatguy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
One day for what ever reason, I throttled down on my machine, and the engine RPM's stayed up. From that day on, I have to manually pull the throttle on the engine itself when after moving the throttle cable lever.

Does anyone know how to readjust that?

Also, I noticed that when I have the throttle cable level at full throttle, there is still more power to go if I move the throttle on the motor, It isn't much but it will rev a tiny bit more before hitting the screw that governs it.

I have always thought to run these machines at full throttle, so should I adjust the cable so it runs full?

V
One day for what ever reason, I throttled down on my machine, and the engine RPM's stayed up. From that day on, I have to manually pull the throttle on the engine itself when after moving the throttle cable lever.

Also, I noticed that when I have the throttle cable level at full throttle, there is still more power to go if I move the throttle on the motor, It isn't much but it will rev a tiny bit more before hitting the screw that governs it.

I have always thought to run these machines at full throttle, so should I adjust the cable so it runs full?

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

A airspeed pe

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back