• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 441 R CM with 25" ES Bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgb84

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have a great condition stock 441 r cm with a 25" ES bar for sale. This is the wrap version with double dogs, roller catcher, and a high output oiler. Saw has been used very little and everything works as it should. I bought it very lightly used and have put around 2 tanks of 91 octane e free 40:1 stihl ultra through it bucking up a water oak. Several members ran this saw at Hedgerow's GTG this year if you have any concerns about it. I am pretty firm at $800 plus shipping.

These are the pics from when I bought it earlier this year. I can go take a few more for someone if they are seriously interested, but the saw looks exactly the same. **Edited - more pics added **

I put this thing up a couple of months ago, but I decided to pull my listing. It's time for it to go on down the road.

IMG_0005.JPG IMG_0006.jpg IMG_0007.jpg IMG_0008.JPG IMG_0010.JPG

Edited -new pics added

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

No offense to Randy but you do know Steven that there are other great builders out there. I believe Randy will even recommend one for you if he was to busy. :cool:

No offense to Randy but you do know Steven that there are other great builders out there. I believe Randy will even recommend one for you if he was to busy. :cool:

you go right on ahead, the grass is green on my side of the fence.;)

No doubt there are many great builders, but I have a solid friendship with Randy and have never had an issue. I have no reason to try another builder. Some guys goal is to have a saw from each builder, some want certain models, some want duplicates, some are conditionalist like myself. It's great that we have options.

Getting Steven to go to another builder would be like giving Sawtroll a stihl hat, pants. stihl shirt and a stihl saw with stihl chain and asking him to photograph himself all kitted out so he can put the pic in his sig....not happening.

Getting Steven to go to another builder would be like giving Sawtroll a stihl hat, pants. stihl shirt and a stihl saw with stihl chain and asking him to photograph himself all kitted out so he can put the pic in his sig....not happening.

That's a great Analogy! Not gonna happen.;) I am loyal to my friends, Randy has proved himself to be a "true" friend to me.

No interest yet ... I'm a little surprised. Bad time of year maybe? I'll entertain reasonable cash offers.

bad time of year is it. If you dont need to move it, sit on it til after the holiday. I go into a buying frenzy in Jan/Feb. I think this past Jan/Feb I bought a 241cm, 261cm, 064, 254xp, and 262xp within a couple weeks. I may be forgetting something.

bad time of year is it. If you dont need to move it, sit on it til after the holiday. I go into a buying frenzy in Jan/Feb. I think this past Jan/Feb I bought a 241cm, 261cm, 064, 254xp, and 262xp within a couple weeks. I may be forgetting something.

And by August you sold the 241 and 261 to me. :ices_rofl:

Back