562xp re-released!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's probably the RPM that max power is made, certainly not max RPMs.

Surely! :agree2:

If memory serves, the manual states 10,200 as max power rpm btw, but 9,600 is listed elsewhere.

Since it is an Auto-tune saw, I guess there is less reason to list the max allowed rpm number - and I haven't seen one yet......

Too late. Payment has been sent and my neck is exposed. We'll see what happens in a week. According to my local husky dealer, the ship dates on the computer don't mean squat. He's had saws that weren't supposed to show up for weeks show up in days and vise versa.

He's right about the dates, and I've had that happen to me also. Last month I had 20 346's that were showing a month out and they arrived the next morning. ?????????

It sure would be good news if they are in fact releasing the 562's now. I'd like to get 'em before Christmas. (one will be under my tree!!!) I must have 30 of them on order, and half of them are sold.

I hope your deal works out as hoped, but you starting this thread will have me checking weborder 10 times a day to see if anything has shipped. LOL

this saw is gunna give the ms362 a whoopen and i'm a stihl head 12.5 lb 4.7 hp xtorq it's like a mini 441 m tronic can't wait for vidio review :rock:

What's another month; we've only been waiting a year and a half. :laugh:

Hey spike60

At the risk of being being overly optimistic, is there a PN in the system for, or any word on when, a 562XPG model will be coming along? I'm guessing they're not going to be around for this winter's cutting season, but no harm in asking.

Thanks

Take Care

Hey spike60

At the risk of being being overly optimistic, is there a PN in the system for, or any word on when, a 562XPG model will be coming along? I'm guessing they're not going to be around for this winter's cutting season, but no harm in asking.

Thanks

Take Care

I haven't seen one yet.

Hey spike60

Thanks

Take Care

He did state the "official" date from the dealer network.......

Hey spike60

Thanks

Take Care

There is still no product code in the system for the 562XPG. So we can't even order them and then get aggravated because they don't ship. I'm sure you're right about them not showing up for this winter. :rolleyes2:

this saw is gunna give the ms362 a whoopen and i'm a stihl head 12.5 lb 4.7 hp xtorq it's like a mini 441 m tronic can't wait for vidio review :rock:

Yeah, Stihl is about to get owned. I was feeling sorry for them until I went to buy some parts for an 028 rebuild and found out the price! They make some awesome saws but damn are they an arrogant company.

Seriously though, it's always a good thing when either Stihl or Husqvarna out-engineer the other. Take air filtration, for a while Husqvarna made Stihl's air filtration look like a joke, now the new Stihls are superior to Husqvarnas. The 562XP will light a fire under Stihl's arse to build an even better 60cc saw.

Have you picked out any names yet?? Just sitting here laughing all of us drooling over a saw like a bunch of women fussin about a baby on the way after the 1st one was a miscarriage!! :)

Well, the release of this model can certainly be termed a miscarriage. :msp_biggrin:

since this is the latest thread on the 555/562 and I've been away for awhile, had a couple of questions:

1. Is the 555 availiable, since I didn't see it on husky's website? I assumed it is, but wasn't for sure.

2. What was the recall about and which saw did it affect?

Sorry if this is rehashing an old discussion, just trying to get back up to speed.

My local husky dealers have the 555's on the shelves.

The 562XP was in a recall

since this is the latest thread on the 555/562 and I've been away for awhile, had a couple of questions:

1. Is the 555 availiable, since I didn't see it on husky's website? I assumed it is, but wasn't for sure.

2. What was the recall about and which saw did it affect?

Sorry if this is rehashing an old discussion, just trying to get back up to speed.

The 555 IS, and has been available for a couple months.

The recall was on the 562xp, which was released briefly, then recalled. Not sure the exact reason was ever disclosed. Everything from ignition gremlins to the saw NOT curing global warming have been blamed.

Latest posts

Back