562XP...Today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdmaniac

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Just recieved the bill from Husqvarna, 562XP shipped from them yesterday and will be here today according to FedEx...Bout time! :rock: Just thought i'd let everyone know they're shipping them again...(not like the topic hasn't been beat like a horse already!! :msp_unsure:)

12 just arrived, pics to follow, i took some of the cylinder, to compare with the ones you guys had from before to see what maybe changed? ... loading as we speak

Here are some pictures...

Like i said maybe they changed the cylinder and/or ignition coil, this is the first 562 we've seen, we do have the 555 but that was unaffected as we all know...

Central New York...Oneida County to be exact, i would imagine most other dealers would be getting them?

Last edited:

Like i said maybe they changed the cylinder and/or ignition coil, this is the first 562 we've seen, we do have the 555 but that was unaffected as we all know...

Central New York...Oneida County to be exact, i would imagine most other dealers would be getting them?

Can you elaborate on what you mean by changing something? What was the reason they were released and then not available and later re-released?

Can you elaborate on what you mean by changing something? What was the reason they were released and then not available and later re-released?

Are you still top secret about where you got your 562? I sent ya a couple pms and you never responded......

Husqvarna does not elaborate anything to us without significant prying...I was told it was an issue with the ignition and then piston/cylinder.

Would you like me to post up the pics of my original pre-recall 562?

Would you like me to post up the pics of my original pre-recall 562?

my thoughts exactly, just to see if anything changed? They didnt change anything in the ipl so im assuming whatever it was is why they had to recall them all....

Just recieved the bill from Husqvarna, 562XP shipped from them yesterday and will be here today according to FedEx...Bout time! :rock: Just thought i'd let everyone know they're shipping them again...(not like the topic hasn't been beat like a horse already!! :msp_unsure:)

Are the 562xpg's in the ordering system yet?

At least in that state, and probably in more......:smile2:

Husky should issue a press release on want exactly was the issue with the saws rather than allow all the speculation to why they where recalled. Some have said rev-boost feature is gone, some say it is still there.
As a corp they have already lost their azz on this model, with all the recall cost associated with it and with the price difference between the 555 and 562, the 555 will be the blue collar saw. At a 730.00 price point your too close to 70cc saw pricing for me.

Congrats on the new saw, hope it performs to all the expectations people have built it up to. Thanks for posting!

Husqvarna does not elaborate anything to us without significant prying...I was told it was an issue with the ignition and then piston/cylinder.

It could still be just a mess-up with the paperwork vs. EPA...:msp_unsure:

I doubt they would recall thousands of saws back to Sweden, paying hundreds of thousands in freight brokerage, customs fees, etc over just a little paper work issue with the epa, only to turn around and pay ocean freight and and duties, and freight to all the dealers again.....I'm not buying a paper work issue. This hiccup cost them hundreds of thousands, it'll take selling tens of thousands of this model to break even on the recall. I hope the saw turns out to be a barn burner, at over 700.00 retail it's going to be a tough sell to the commercial user or saw enthusiast.I can buy a new in box 372 xp for 80.00 more.

Latest posts

Back