576XP buy or trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
handyhelper

handyhelper

ArboristSite Member
2k,
I have two 372's already and love them; however, I'm always willing to try something new and thought the 576 would be a good choice. Hell, I was even considering getting a 441

2000ssm6

2000ssm6

Stihl User
2k,
I've had at least one the followings: 044, 440, 460 and loved everyone of them. I keep the 372's because they feel better to me, nothing else. I can't tell you the difference in speed from one to the other.

Just ribbing ya some.:D If I were looking for a strat and didn't have the 441 option, I would wait a few more months to see how the 576 works out to some real use. Either way, all of our future saws will be strats.....

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
Just ribbing ya some.:D If I were looking for a strat and didn't have the 441 option, I would wait a few more months to see how the 576 works out to some real use. Either way, all of our future saws will be strats.....

Some have used them for months - they do very well in "real use" from what I have heard.

sawinredneck

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
I like ya handy, I really do. So here is my advice, wait and see what the reports are when they get run a while.
I will never own a 575, I've seen and heard too many problems with them. But as I have said before, the peole that like them, LOVE them and will fight you in a death match for those saws!!
I'd wait a bit and see how they go in the states. Keep one of those 372's back in new condition (they will sel for a mint in a few years) and ride it out a bit before jumping in. Hopefully Husky got it right this time!

Latest posts