576xp question please help. Urgent

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would go in calmly and explain your concerns. See how they respond to you before asserting yourself. If that's their normal business practice (hope not) you will set them back, by being calm. If they agree with you, honest mistake, they will address all your concerns. Hope you get everything worked out, keep us updated.

Stock to stock I like the 576xp Auto Tune much better. It's a really nice saw with a lot of torque. Open the muffler a bit and trigger response picks up quite a bit.

They never really did sell well. So receiving a 2015 old stock saw tells me they have a lot of these fine saws. When the new 572xp comes out I bet they run a great sale on the 576xp. I'll buy another one.

I would go in calmly and explain your concerns. See how they respond to you before asserting yourself. If that's their normal business practice (hope not) you will set them back, by being calm. If they agree with you, honest mistake, they will address all your concerns. Hope you get everything worked out, keep us updated.
Thanks I will update here the resolution, whatever it may be. I have calmly talked to 2 different people so far at the Baileys, who were not able to help, I have asked to talk with the owner or supervisor, a more knowledgeable person and was told none are available. They proffered the assistance of (the mechanic ) twice once on different days. Tuesday the mechanic was supposed to call my cellphone because he was busy at the moment but that never happened.

I am not a professional woods man and am not using the saw commercially. I am relying on what I believed to be true professionals, based on their website statements , and others that have dealt with them. Heck I couldn’t tell if I had a auto tune saw or not hence the reason for starting the thread. I thought it was the wrong saw and after 2 calls Baileys insisted it wasn’t. I have emailed Baileys and will call again when they open.

923fb6b084140cd6fc7ad6dab96db8ef.jpg

This is what the standard carb looks like. Little holes for adjustment. And the sticker doesn’t say auto tune. I’d hope they’re just mistaken at Bailey’s and they aren’t lying to cover themselves but I honestly don’t hold out hope with many folks nowadays. Me personally...I’d send it back and have them pay for return and find a Husqvarna dealer to work with that’s knowledgeable and professional. That way you’ve dotted your “i” and crossed your “t” on something you’re investing so much money into. That’s my 2 cents.

the easiest way to figure out what version of the saw you have is just bring it back to the local dealer you bought the saw from, easy peasey.

They will have the saw right in front of them to answer your questions.

I don't know why they would not answer any questions at the time you bought the saw, before they handed the saw over the sales counter, they should have showed the safety features, how to start the saw, discussed proper fuel, oil required, etc.

Stock to stock I like the 576xp Auto Tune much better. It's a really nice saw with a lot
all the shops around us only carry Stihl. They said they stopped carrying Husqvarna because they do not support small dealers. They have to buy a large quantity of merchandise to continue selling and the saws just are not selling around here I wanted to buy local face to face. Baileys is the closest that I knew of and it’s approx 175 miles one way from me. 2.5 hrs without San Francisco Bay Area traffic and probably 3.5-4 with traffic each way.

The 10 dollar shipping sounded really good

another thing to keep in mind the saw is an older one not sure if they dis-closed the (close out older model )or even how much you paid... however I believe the auto tune versions cost... more than the non-version ....
They did not disclose the fact it was an old stock saw and non current year. They charged me 849.99 plus tax and shipping.

They had a special of 60 off any purchase over 600 ending That day so I got that. I asked if they could ship a plastic scabbard for the bar and they wouldn’t. Said I had to buy it for $9. The auto tune costs 909.
They sent me a more expensive saw, i tired to tell them, they don’t think it is.

I do not want an Auto tune saw. I won’t have anyone local with a computer to work on it if there is an issue.

They did not disclose the fact it was an old stock saw and non current year. They charged me 849.99 plus tax and shipping.

They had a special of 60 off any purchase over 600 ending That day so I got that. I asked if they could ship a plastic scabbard for the bar and they wouldn’t. Said I had to buy it for $9. The auto tune costs 909.
They sent me a more expensive saw, i tired to tell them, they don’t think it is.

I do not want an Auto tune saw. I won’t have anyone local with a computer to work on it if there is an issue.
................well if it not what you want sent it back/or return it ... and buy one from @spike60...............I am sure his price will be comparable ..I have bought a few things from baileys most of the time there shipping is a bit out of hand ...however they do have some good close out deals some times ..........

Got off the phone with The supervisor at Baileys. She is going to listen to phone calls and see what was said. She told me that they get saws from Husqvarna and sell them as they come. And the saws are flying off of the shelves and don’t have any control of the model year that ships out. The first guy it talked to said he had similar phone call as mine before.

I said I want a 2017 saw. I explained the whole going to the car lot looking at 65k trucks 2018 and driving off with the 2015 model for same price. I said it feels like they are baiting and switching on their customers. I told her I paid full price and even asked for them to throw in a $9 scabbard and was told they couldn’t.

She said she would walk to their warehouse and see if they have one but they don’t start coming in until 0930 hrs. She is going to call me back. If they don’t have a 2017 they will refund my money.

I truly am disappointed with them. I’m confident this will Work out but as self proclaimed industry experts I expect their employees to provide the appropriate service to customers. They truly seem to be reading scripted information.

I had one guy tell me the 372 was his favorite saw when I was asking about that saw . I said really, do you own one. He said he didn’t. I asked if he had ever used one. He said no. I asked if he cuts wood and he didn’t. I guess you don’t have to cut wood or even own a saw to have a “favorite “ lmao

Got off the phone with The supervisor at Baileys. She is going to listen to phone calls and see what was said. She told me that they get saws from Husqvarna and sell them as they come. And the saws are flying off of the shelves and don’t have any control of the model year that ships out. The first guy it talked to said he had similar phone call as mine before.

I said I want a 2017 saw. I explained the whole going to the car lot looking at 65k trucks 2018 and driving off with the 2015 model for same price. I said it feels like they are baiting and switching on their customers. I told her I paid full price and even asked for them to throw in a $9 scabbard and was told they couldn’t.

She said she would walk to their warehouse and see if they have one but they don’t start coming in until 0930 hrs. She is going to call me back. If they don’t have a 2017 they will refund my money.

I truly am disappointed with them. I’m confident this will Work out but as self proclaimed industry experts I expect their employees to provide the appropriate service to customers. They truly seem to be reading scripted information.

I had one guy tell me the 372 was his favorite saw when I was asking about that saw . I said really, do you own one. He said he didn’t. I asked if he had ever used one. He said no. I asked if he cuts wood and he didn’t. I guess you don’t have to cut wood or even own a saw to have a “favorite “ lmao
my favorite saw is a 390xp at this moment ...and the reason it is ..is because I have never owned one it called cad ..............the chainsaw addiction disorder.........:(..incurable And no pills to fix it....I am sure if there is a way to make money from the pills there will be some soon ..prescription only of course ....

my favorite saw is a 390xp at this moment ...and the reason it is ..is because I have never owned one it called cad ..............the chainsaw addiction disorder.........:(..incurable And no pills to fix it....I am sure if there is a way to make money from the pills there will be some soon ..prescription only of course ....
That is straight up funny. If they don’t have a 2017 576xp I’m going to try and get the 390xp in 2017 as that is the saw I want for myself. I actually want the 395xp but am not sure I’m tough enough to pack it around. This 576xp is a light weight compared to my 480cd. And I’m pretty sure they can’t mess up that order

I see a lot of worry for nothing. Saws aren't sold by year model like cars/trucks, neither are tractors or most equipment.
I agree with you but I see his point as well. I personally would keep the saw.

I bought both of my AT saws through spike60 and they were built several months prior even though they arrived at his door within a few days of me picking them up.

If Baileys told him he was getting a non AT saw and sent him an AT saw then they should be refunding his money and covering the return shipping if he wishes to go that route. They seem to be a good place up work with from what I've experienced.

I see a lot of worry for nothing. Saws aren't sold by year model like cars/trucks, neither are tractors or most equipment.
Probably am. However a 2017 576xp non auto tune is being shipped today arriving tomorrow. Thank you all for listening and helping.
Consumers can ask when ordering for the current year saw to be shipped when you order. This is something i did not know and the sales people do not know either.

As a side note. Baileys does not tell you there is an option to purchase a 4 year warranty. You have to know that in advance and oil must be purchased at time the saw is purchased to receive it. The saw comes with a 2 year warranty. I am not able to get the extra warranty. I was told that Baileys is going to probably start having their sales people start advising of the option on future purchases.

Thanks Duce for the 4 year info. It took several hours and numerous phone calls but Baileys is making the purchase right. Props to them for that. I have learned a lot from this transaction and will still continue to use them as a vendor.

I do not know who other vendors are on this site or I may try and buy from them as well. If I had someone local that could work on auto tune stuff I wouldn’t hesitate to get one or keep this one. But I do not have that option

Supervisor said she listened to the calls and couldn’t understand why the sales people told me what they did. She was very apologetic, offered a scabbard and a new chain with the return label they are shipping. They are not even charging my card for the new saw they are sending. Just trusting that I will send the wrong one back. Treating me more than fair, just as I treat people, honestly and fairly

I am really glad they record their phone calls.

Back