60 dollar breaker / spinner combo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you get what you pay for

how does that place stay in bussiness....

cheap chinese crap........

Last edited:
I am going up to Lexington on Sun., I will go by H.F. and see if they have
one.

Probably works pretty good, but who knows without looking, trying it out.
I will sneak some chain and tie straps with me, and check it out,
because I am just "That" kind of guy..............

Pubic service, that is me.......

Their current e-mail has a 15% off coupon.

attachment.php

Print and enjoy. If the reports come back favorable I may have to get one.

Link to coupon.http://www.harborfreightusa.com/html/emails/34/RetailC/Images/coupon.jpg

For home use pretty much anything works...

Almost nothing stands up to making 20 chains a day for years, except the high end units.

The critical parts are the punches... we go though plenty, and only use the best..

watch out for thread tolerances for rivet support base.

if threads are sloppy... your rivet head will oscillate as you crank down rear handle. results are cracked rivets...

rivet head needs to stay centered as anvil spins rivet head flat.

watch out for thread tolerances for rivet support base.

if threads are sloppy... your rivet head will oscillate as you crank down rear handle. results are cracked rivets...

rivet head needs to stay centered as anvil spins rivet head flat.

You wouldn't have that problem if you soaked your rivets in Marvel Mystery Oil.......

Hey husky455rancher,

Where is the new Harbor Freight around here? I heard one was supposed to open soon in Berlin, CT but that's a lot farther than 40 minutes.

Take Care

well i looked throught the entire store for a while today. they didnt seem to have one. i do have to say they got a ton of cool stuff there. yeah i know its chinese but theres some stuff it just dosent make sense to spend big dollars on. im definatly gonna go there again and leave a little poorer lol.

Latest posts

Back