661 Oil Test 32:1 vs 40:1 vs 50:1 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer high compression....more torque

Ive ran them..i didnt see it , and if its there its small on the saws ive ran..i wouldnt want one of my workers on a hot summer day blowin over 200 Rippin the cord through my fingers since im already aggravated enough sweatin my ass off..im open to the idea of it , But i havent seen it first hand..every cutter ive worked with feels the same way.

Ive ran them..i didnt see it , and if its there its small on the saws ive ran..i wouldnt want one of my workers on a hot summer day blowin over 200 Rippin the cord through my fingers since im already aggravated enough sweatin my ass off..im open to the idea of it , But i havent seen it first hand..every cutter ive worked with feels the same way.
The Loggers that's used my 660 wanted to buy it. I didn't tell'em it was ported though!!

The Loggers that's used my 660 wanted to buy it. I didn't tell'em it was ported though!!

Like i said , im open to the idea i just havent seen a saw blowin 210 + or so smoke one with 185-190..i take nothing as the gospel on here , i try it for myself and thats just my observation.

I really wanna see first hand one of these saws blowin over 200 psi smoke one in the 180-190 range , i havent yet..the best runners ive had my digits on were in the 180 range.
What's not to like about a ported 660 pushing over 40% more HP than a stock 660??

What's not to like about a ported 660 pushing over 40% more HP than a stock 660??

Nothing..i didnt say there was.

What i did say was that i dont see the difference from one in the 180-190 range get spanked by one blowin over 200 is all.

My 461 blew 185 and handed some other saws in its range their ass with 28" bars..and those saws blew higher numbers.

I'd guess it woukd be better,but only because pump fuel is so nasty now days. A race fuel suited for a two cycle woukd be even better yet.
Maybe that's why my piston and exhaust port is so clean?? Racing fuel with 800. I'm using 110 and I think Keith is mixing his 110 with dispenser fuel...maybe 87 to get a 98 octane.

Am curious if redbulls oil power output matches the 3 brands I have tried now,I could actually feel a top end and throttle response difference in 3 different brands milling with a 660

If the air/fuel ratio is rich enough to wash a piston clean the motor is running cool enough that a good portion of the fuel isn't vaporised.
I know this is some strange concept to you, but it is FACT that liquid gasoline can't be combusted and in a properly running motor fuel that reaches the combustion chamber is in a gaseous state.
Instead of trying, albeit feebly to discredit me, why don't you try to correct your ignorance?
And for the record, I didn't see your stupidity earlier or I would have addressed it then.
Despite your "sense of humor", I asked that you address the oil issue ............ not the fuel side. Stay on track boy.
We know if there is liquid, there is oil. "A good portion of the fuel isnt vaporized" means oil too !!!!
This is the issue I asked you to address, maybe without the insults this time ?

I'd be willing to bet you have the only saw that sees gains from high octane. If it were so much faster please explain why it's not used in race saws?
I am not too sure about that.
There might be at least one more.

I really wanna see first hand one of these saws blowin over 200 psi smoke one in the 180-190 range , i havent yet..the best runners ive had my digits on were in the 180 range.
I can only tell you that the difference I have with mine is incredible. It went out @ 165psi (hot), and came back with 230-235psi (hot).
It sings a whole new tune now!!!

A full comp 36" .404 square filed running at 12,500 in the cut stumping .....(its the torque thats important)....... tuned to 14,000 no load with VP SEF and still 4 stroking like a fat pig playing in mud.

Attachments

• Freak 066 (hot).jpg
    Freak 066 (hot).jpg
    843.4 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Back