7900 out for a day in the woods..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneno77

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Took my new 7900 out to help Mom and Dad get a head start on their wood pile. Ended up w/ 4+ cords of nice, dry lodgepole in the horse trailer and a very tired little boy. Dad was impressed w/ the 7900 to the point of saying he's buying one for himself as a retirement gift. He was running an older woods ported 044 and a stock 064 that he bought shortly before retiring from timber falling and going back to work for the BNSF. I'm going to try my hand at putting some pics on here...be patient w/ me..it's my first time:dizzy:

Bad shot of me w/ the 7900, but hey..my mother was taking the pics.
jun-07154s.jpg

The hired help..
jun-07192s.jpg

The tired help.
jun-07185s.jpg

The help trying to figure out how to get to my 7900.
jun-07147s.jpg

Lunch time!!
jun-07168s.jpg

The "help" w/ grandma and pa.
jun-07202s.jpg

Finally, me and my hard working wife..
jun-07138s.jpg

Nice way to break in the new Dolmar and get the boy introduced to wood cutting as well..

Not much I can say.

Except what a great day spent with family..
And the photo with the young boy asleep in the wheel barrel is priceless.. Needs blown up and framed for wall hanging at grandma and grandpas house.

Thanks for sharing the three generations of sawdusters, the pic of your son could be my kids, same way. I second the framing of the portable bunk for the grandparents. Loved it.

Thanks...

Thanks for the nice replies. As a couple of you have mentioned, the pic of my son in the wheelbarrow is now a family favorite. My wife has an account w/ ????.com and already has the order in for a poster sized blow up of that pic for the grandparents. Thanks for letting me share my great day in the woods. :)

Great pics and a wonderful way to spend a day! I'm feelin' all warm an' fuzzy all over now :) (ditto on the wheelbarrow pic, have one similar lol)

:cheers:

Serge

Perfect choice Grasshopper!

Another example of how the 7900 Dolmar is chosen by the wisest of AS members.:greenchainsaw:

Thanks for the pics......:clap:

Last edited:
My friend I'm glad to see you like your new 7900... I hope your boy grows up to be a chip off the old block... Nice pics.

nice pictures

the little guy worked himself out,at that age they just go wide open then all of a sudden they curl up and go to sleep.....funny stuff and great memories.

Thanks for posting the pics. Made my day seeing how others play in the woods.:greenchainsaw:

Shipper

Nice pics of a nice day! But do the little feller a favor and frame the number 2 pic too. If someone brings you home in a wheel barrow, and it is because of your hard work done, you want people to see the hard work as well...

Back