A little wild cherry today...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooterbum

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
My cuttin' buddies.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yeah that's one of them little 33cc Homies,it's my loaner saw.
I use a Husky to chock the wheels.:chainsaw:

No, irrigate an infection.......

Or mastigate, gristle. Or something like that.

So exactly why do you think Husquapoulan sux????????

I cut a smaller cherry in southern Va over the weekend. I didn't realise what it was until it was down, but needed to clear a right-of-way. Anyway, the best part of it came home on my trailer to be milled. It won't make much, but better than firewood!:givebeer:

Yo, Scooterbum! Thanks for donating the 066 to Spike's fundraiser 10/11. What is he sending me, anyway?:hmm3grin2orange:

Congrats on the win.
The 066? She's old and beat but always starts and runs strong.

I used her last spring on a couple big red oaks that some boys were tryin' to cut up with some newer "crapsmans". It was worth it just to see thier eyes bug when she started throwing a "rooster tail"

You were looking for a big saw for milling at one time weren't you?

Dayummmmm! I drove right past ya on Sunday. We were between Stuart and Ararat waaaaaay down in southern Va. That's where the new house is being built.

....ummmmmm, Young's Double Chocolate Stout!

Congrats on the win.
The 066? She's old and beat but always starts and runs strong.

I used her last spring on a couple big red oaks that some boys were tryin' to cut up with some newer "crapsmans". It was worth it just to see thier eyes bug when she started throwing a "rooster tail"

You were looking for a big saw for milling at one time weren't you?

Yeah, I need a bit more saw for the mill than the 272xp. The bigger saws sure do throw some chips.

Latest posts

Back