a little wind

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASEMASTER

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I went in to shoulder surgery and this is what I found at my house when I got home. now I have work to do with my new saw and I got no right shoulder.
in all I think I lost approximately 125 good trees that was to be part of a harvest in the next 5 years. some broken off and most uprooted.

What did you have done to your shoulder. 2.5 years ago I had a complete reconstruction of my AC joint. took 8 good weeks of rehab in order to use the dam thing. 6 months later I was able to start climbing and lifting weights. 2 years later I finally got my strenght back. Good luck, don't push it. let it heal and you will be happy. that sucks about the dammage to the land, real bad timing too.

That hurts to look at, ASEMASTER. What a shame! :(

I'm with kkottemann on the shoulder. Don't push it, let it heal.

shoulder

this is the third time one on the left and two on the right , the first one on the right they missed a spir that irritated the first repair , I've been turning wrenches since I was ten and the shoulders are just worn out. I've been throught all the theripy before but cant wait to start cleanning up but I will.

Back