A pile of saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really who has all the stihls I don't see them in the pile any body got a piston and jug for a 056 real cheap!maybe some crank bearings too

Lambert bought all the Stihls, then took the picture- left the big one front and center just to tease everybody :D

Originally posted by Dave
Lambert bought all the Stihls, then took the picture- left the big one front and center just to tease everybody :D
That's actually where I got the picture from his photopointe site, so he may done that;)

Hi There, I took that picture last November, the saws belong to Gilbert of Ontario Canada. Stihl pulled his dealership because he undersold everyone in Canada. Now he deals just Husky.
For a small fee I will take you on a guided tour to his shop where you can buy a 3120 for a parltry 675 U.S. or a 395 for 625U.S. and see the biggest collection of saws you have ever seen.
Heres some more pictures I took
John Lambert
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1426327&a=13945188

Hi Darin, I think theres a method to his madness, he sells at 50-75 over cost but takes in trades and sells the parts or rebuilts them. This way he can sell tons of saws and have hundreds coming in as well. So many dealers send many potential repeat customers and their friends running for the front door by not doing that little extra bit that would otherwise bring them great success. I cant understand why Husky doesnt make him sell all their other wonderful garden products.
John Lambert

Hi John, good to see you here. Didn't mean to swipe your pic but had to share that when I saw it.
You might have something there for a travel package for us tree and saw kind of people. A visit to the chainsaw graveyard , drop some monster Maples, folllowed by some skiddin through the woods!!!!

Hi Todd, not a problem, no copyright on any of my pictures. I would have done the same if I had saw it too. Please dont do what one guy in Germany did though, he used a picture of me in a bathing suit with a Stihl 090 with 59" bar and Helpers handle to sell his 090 powerhead on Ebay. The picture wasnt very flattering at all as I was packing around an extra 20 lbs. of winter fat. lol.
Now I know for sure that someone like Kevin will post it here now, because of me and my big mouth.
Fat & Fortyish Faller

I heard something about a crazed Canuckian losing a ton of pix on some photo site.

Some folks bought a ton of used hard drives at auction, looked inside, and spent a long time wondering why somebody would take pictures of things like stumps and piles of sawdust...

too old...

That pic was on photopoint.com and the original post is 2 years old. As some of you ebay'ers remember photopoint went out of business like 2 years ago... who the heck dug this one up and brought it back to the top of the list??

Hey John, who is it that's selling these saws so cheap? They cost a lot more where I am. I'd like to get his info. Thanks

Originally posted by steevo
Hey John, who is it that's selling these saws so cheap? They cost a lot more where I am. I'd like to get his info. Thanks

Check the Husky site for the dealer listed in Burkes Falls, Ontario

I wish I would have saved that pic, I was thinking about this thread too when I read about the chainsaw guy and was wondering if it was the same one.
The photo was put as a link and not an attachment:mad:

Latest posts

Back