about how much would a used MS 460 magnum run?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone, trust me I'm not doing this to be mean I just wanna keep it under wraps for now. Don't forget I'm probably the most anxious person here! :dizzy:

Seller said he would hold it for me until I pick it up monday for those of you following the thread. :clap:

If it is a great Deal I would not wait till Monday. I had a line on a saw. Owner said will hold untill tomorrow after work. Well after work I called and the saw was sold. He said a guy called up with a big tree down and bought it last night. said He felt sorry for the guy and hopes I will understand. Anyway I learned If you want it go get it now.

If it is a great Deal I would not wait till Monday. I had a line on a saw. Owner said will hold untill tomorrow after work. Well after work I called and the saw was sold. He said a guy called up with a big tree down and bought it last night. said He felt sorry for the guy and hopes I will understand. Anyway I learned If you want it go get it now.

Exactly. For the price he told me, someone would prolly offer an extra 100 bucks and still come out good. I would be going first thing in the morning.

People will tellyou they will hold for you till someone shows them the money. Then they're put in a situation where they are taking a chance on getting money later, or having it for sure now. 90% of the time if you snooze, you lose.

People will tellyou they will hold for you till someone shows them the money. Then they're put in a situation where they are taking a chance on getting money later, or having it for sure now. 90% of the time if you snooze, you lose.

Yeah, I've had that happen.

But I've also run into people whose word is their bond. I like those people. There are more out there than we sometimes think. :)

Yeah, I've had that happen.

But I've also run into people whose word is their bond. I like those people. There are more out there than we sometimes think. :)

I have indeed ran into a few honest people and it makes you feel good to know they're out there.

Though it seems like they're a minority these days IMO. People will sometimes surprise you though.

His ex-girlfriend is coming up from mass. today to help him start moving stuff out of his house, tomorrow he is coming down towards me a little and we are going to meet. Going up today was offered but he seemed to like monday better, I trust he will keep his word.

All it takes to pull the muffler off is a t27 torx right?

Yeah a t27 and maybe a pair of pliers or something if it's a screw driver handle. Sometimes the muffler bolts are really tight depending on how long it's been since they were pulled out.

Picked it up today, came with a new air filter and a brand new chain still in the box. Only paid 400 bones for it! Runs like a top so far, piston/jug look good. I don't have any wood to put it in though :cry:

Pictures in a little bit...

Picked it up today, came with a new air filter and a brand new chain still in the box. Only paid 400 bones for it! Runs like a top so far, piston/jug look good. I don't have any wood to put it in though :cry:

Pictures in a little bit...

You dawg! I was hoping you'd get it for that price!

Can't wait to see the pics. Hurry! :)

Computer is telling me they are too big. I dont have an account on the image website either (can't even remember the name of it now...)

Hopefully the pics will be up soon(Thanks again Anthony!) and I will explain them a little better when I get back(I'm going over to my buddies to put the saw in some wood...)

Pics for IMANOOB:
100_01992.jpg

100_02002.jpg

100_02022.jpg

100_02012.jpg

Back