Ain't a chainsaw, but todays haul

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duke Thieroff

Fill your hands, you SOB!
Reaction score
ba5c6380.jpg

dd263e00.jpg

0f079f52.jpg

15c6fcd5.jpg

It's a Case 155!

Chris

Is this a good thing? :msp_confused:

Seriously, that's some nice old iron! Fix er up and enjoy.

I had a big, old Case 910, or 950 tractor years ago. It was a work horse for sure!

Yep. My dad had a 190 for decades. I mowed many yards and fields with it over the years. He gave it away about 10-15 years ago. It'd been sitting since he bought a Sears/Craftsman garden tractor. Wish I still had it. Those Case/Ingersoll garden tractors were built extremely stout. Much more so than any GT made now. I just remembered that my mom has a photo in one of her albums showing me riding with dad on the Case. Was right after he bought it, around 1977 or so. I was around four years old at the time. Gotta see if I can borrow the pic from mom and scan it.....

Last edited:
Be carefull driving that thing down hills, I had one for a while before my buddy wanted it, but they dont hold back on hills. I found that out the hard way,pretty neat little tractors all hydro drive is smooth. Are we gonna tart a garden tractor thred ? To late, heres one of my old simplicitys,model 725 think its a 1962. I have a grader blade for it,tiller, plow, mower. I did put my 66 on the seat,just to keep it real.:msp_biggrin:

Hope you got it cheap as someone stole the air out of the tires. Never had a Case garden tractor before, but had a 310 farm tractor I bought cheap many years ago. Had it chained to the trailer in the driveway on a hot day and one of the rear tires blew. Took me a while to figure out what the big bang was.

Nice !!!!!! I drug home a 1967 round fender JD 112 because i live the old iron and the price was right...Bob

FIL has a 155. I got him a mower deck for it but he doesn't like how it mows. I haven't tried the deck.

Nice little tractor!

gotta love the old iron,

Here's one I've been beating on for over 40 years.

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back