Ain't it cute

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, I got a bad heart, 2heart attacks and a stroke in the last two years. can't do the things I used to. thanks for the reminder, ass wipe
That's really lousy, but then it's not like that had anything to do with our discussion or my comment, or that you'd somehow forgotten about it until then. And I don't know who you are. But I hope your real condition improves and you have a nice holiday season.

1 tank of fuel on the saw I run at work uses about 2/3 the tank of oil. The odor I smell is stihl grey bottle kinda has a funk to it. Saber smells nice tho

15541966_930509290418780_3623570853737036869_n.jpg

I asked the same question...he dyed it & it looks much nicer than the OEM colored filter cover. He should do all the plastics the same IMO. That's how the ms150 'should' look following the 015 models of yesteryear.
I did put some thought into doing the tank case too but I needed to get the saw running broke in and making money and the old 015 restored was a inspiration along with I like my orange

I was on the 2nd tank for this vid. It is stretching out nicely now.
Only dislike os the clutch cover gets packed with chip so I did grind a slot in the chain cover to hopefully allow the brake band and housing to discharge the fine dust n oil. Works great in 10 inch ash, oak, elm now vs 4 inch twigs and no push on the saw

Hey you have been into these saws. Does the intake boot have a devider in it like the 201t? If so have you cut that out of the 150t and noticed any difference in how it runs half throttle and wfo
I've never done anything more than a MM, timing advance, and removing the limiters from the carb. Yes, the intake does have a divider. I'd love to get back until mine and completely gut the strato, just like I do on the 241 & 261.

I've never done anything more than a MM, timing advance, and removing the limiters from the carb. Yes, the intake does have a divider. I'd love to get back until mine and completely gut the strato, just like I do on the 241 & 261.
Well if it don't work well in the boot at least it's a bolt on part. Well when you jump back into it keep me posted.

Tangerine? I see it's for clothing but have never used it before. Anything different in the instructions for plastic?
No I didn't use vinigar just heat up a few gallons of water till its almost at a boil and mix a bottle in and let it cool a bit and soak parts till desired color is achieved. Only tip I have is make shure ur parts are 100 percent oil free. Dawn dish soap n hot water works great

Latest posts

Back