Ain't it cute

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much do you have tied up in that compact package. The Saturday night special of saws.

I love mine. Does some serious work for a little saw. And it's barely felt hanging off the lanyard. Used it to limb-out this bugger, and then the 261 c-m did the rest.

thats a tight squeeze there.... you chunk that down .....

thats a tight squeeze there.... you chunk that down .....

Took off 3 chunks with negative rigging before that photo. Then left the block and bull rope attached, climbed down, anchored it to the front tow hook of the super duty. Used a 3:1 mechanical advantage pulley setup to pre-tension it and cut her at the base.
:laugh:

I really like that saw.
Anyone know of an IPL for these somewhere I could access?
Does it pull the 3/8 picco OK?

I've held the rear handle version. It is not any more difficult to hold one-handed than the top handle version. Neat little saws. But it's a whole lot of price in a little package, too. :)

The 150 is a great saw, I have had one for 4 months now.

Light, smooth, more power than would be expected from this small saw.

I had a few friends try it for pruning instead of using their 200's or even hand saws while working in trees.

Once they got over the shock of how a tiny saw could have such a great in hands feel, balance well and power, they were hooked.

We use it for shrub rejuvenation, apple orchard pruning instead of hand saws when possible, works very well in those situations also.

The price is a high, but you get a much better saw than a 192.

It is a saw worth looking at in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back