Ain't it cute

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I very well may end up back with the 1/4" setup. It's just that after the mods I've done to it (not even ported yet) it needs more chain. Lower rakers might be the answer, but I like the idea of more chain options with 3/8 LP.

I very well may end up back with the 1/4" setup. It's just that after the mods I've done to it (not even ported yet) it needs more chain. Lower rakers might be the answer, but I like the idea of more chain options with 3/8 LP.

I run some 1/4 .050 and really like it. The 150 comes with 1/4 .043. Any reason the 1/4 spur on the saw wouldn't accept the wider gauge? Obviously, need to swap out the bar to .050. My shoulders say "Light Saws Rule"

I know one thing there are a lot of little cutter on that 1/4 micro chain

I had a 020AV here and it was wearing 1/4" chain. It cut really nice on that saw. Also ran a little Poulan 25 with some and again, very smooth. I think it's a great chain for limbing and such. It does looks real strange though the first time you look at it.

Damn right Danny. Bunches.

I wish Brad woulda got me a LP setup too. I thought he cared about me and stuff. :(

It would be nice to choose.....
Damn right Danny. Bunches.

I wish Brad woulda got me a LP setup too. I thought he cared about me and stuff. :(

It would be nice to choose.....

I like the micro and the way it's set up its just a smooth cutting I just don't like touching up the chain you can 2 20" chain to one of those micro it seems like
The only thing I would do to mind would be a mm this little saw gets used a lot

I had a 020AV here and it was wearing 1/4" chain. It cut really nice on that saw. Also ran a little Poulan 25 with some and again, very smooth. I think it's a great chain for limbing and such. It does looks real strange though the first time you look at it.

This 1/4" micro is much smaller than regular 1/4" Jimmy........I was like WTH?

Got any plans to port yours Randy? I've been thinking about doing mine ever since I learned it wasn't a clamshell.

I'm sure I will Brad, but I'm swamped with work.

We've done 4 MS460 in the last couple of days, and are starting on 4 MS261s in the morning. Right now we are scheduling March. :eek:

Back