Ain't it cute

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody in Europe know if these spur drums are available? Just curious to see which way would be cheaper.

OK so they're available - AU$40 which includes the bearing but no circlip/washer. Happy to supply if anyone wants... Imagine this price is high for you fellas though

OK so they're available - AU$40 which includes the bearing but no circlip/washer. Happy to supply if anyone wants... Imagine this price is high for you fellas though
Sky is the limit when u have CAD, I have spent money, time, and back breaking work saving money to heat my house!!! Just got 400 gallons of propane for 750 bucks, this will heat my house for a year. Don't even want to know what I have in saws!!!

Which is better on this ms150??? 1/4" or 3/8" ????

I intend to find out, just haven't gotten around to it.
l a little makita 23cc 231t (not availible in US) and l believe this is a slightly smaller echo 260tes made by echo for makita as its made in japan and looks almost identical to the 260tes. lts sold as a pro saw and marketed as the lightest gas saw in the world at 2.5kg. My 200t feels massive compared to this lil monster and l use this saw almost daily. lts 23cc and has suprisingly good torque for its displacement and is factory set up with 050 lopro chain which suits me. lt pulls 050 really well. l think guys in the US would love this saw.....l really do. lt only cost me a hundred bucks NIB but retailes here for $369au. l would love Brad to play with this and squeeze out a bit more but its not really feasable to buy it a return ticket to the US.

l a little makita 23cc 231t (not availible in US) and l believe this is a slightly smaller echo 260tes made by echo for makita as its made in japan and looks almost identical to the 260tes. lts sold as a pro saw and marketed as the lightest gas saw in the world at 2.5kg. My 200t feels massive compared to this lil monster and l use this saw almost daily. lts 23cc and has suprisingly good torque for its displacement and is factory set up with 050 lopro chain which suits me. lt pulls 050 really well. l think guys in the US would love this saw.....l really do. lt only cost me a hundred bucks NIB but retailes here for $369au. l would love Brad to play with this and squeeze out a bit more but its not really feasable to buy it a return ticket to the US.

Always wondered about that little Makita. Too bad we can't get them here.

6ff24b0921e9753d1c55e98490006ee7.jpg

You could probably get one shipped, l cannot see why not. They really are a good little saw and the only saw l have EVER owned that will start with one pull. They use the same bar mount as the ms200/201t so you can use the stihl light wieght bars on them to keep things super light. l have a 10" stihl light bar and its a great setup. Since owning this saw l rarely use my 200t. The 200t has heaps more power but is also double the wieght and bigger. The only mods l have done is add some filter foam to the air filter and install a spring loaded on off switch so when you turn it off you just pull the cord to restart...oposed to switching it on first. Super reliable little saws. l saw one on gumtree a few weeks ago for $250 new in box and thought about buying it. l will keep my eyes peeled for another and maybe l could help someone out. lts just not the best value for someone in the US to pay our prices and frieght...it may be more than a ms261! lol

Latest posts

Back