Air Filter Sachs Dolmar 120

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russtic

Russtic

ArboristSite Lurker
Hi there, new kid in town, just bought a used Dolmar 120 chainsaw, looked where the air filter should be and only found a thin nylon gauze with dust on either side. Is that it or should there be something more substantial alongside the gauze.

cuttinscott

cuttinscott

Addicted to ArboristSite
120 or a 120 super or a 120si. There are a few versions of air filter used depending on model I have them in stock just need to know which style. The plain 120 had a flat element either flock ot nylon the super and si versions had a 2 piece element that bolted to the carb intake elbow.

Scott

I never got a email?? if you had sent one?

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
120 or a 120 super or a 120si. There are a few versions of air filter used depending on model I have them in stock just need to know which style. The plain 120 had a flat element either flock ot nylon the super and si versions had a 2 piece element that bolted to the carb intake elbow.

Scott

I never got a email?? if you had sent one?

Where does the 6800 fit in this picture, except it is newer?

Russtic

Russtic

ArboristSite Lurker
Sorry mate I now feel like a complete muppet, I must be numerically dyslexic, had another look at the saw and it is a 112, not a 120 :censored: can you still help?
If it was a very slightly used air filter it would avoid import/export tax as long as it is written on the parcel as used/ second hand.

cuttinscott

cuttinscott

Addicted to ArboristSite
Sorry mate I now feel like a complete muppet, I must be numerically dyslexic, had another look at the saw and it is a 112, not a 120 :censored: can you still help?
If it was a very slightly used air filter it would avoid import/export tax as long as it is written on the parcel as used/ second hand.

Can you post a pic of the saw to be sure? the 112 had 3 different filter versions??? depending on year.

Scott

Latest posts