Air Injection questions...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im not stihl bashin im just sayin what the video shoes as all. i have no brand preference. if stihl or husky paid me to use their stuff then sure. other than that i dont care who makes what.

Ok, Im with ya. I know the system the 441 uses works very well. Did they copy Huskys design? I dont know. If it works that good on Huskys thats a good thing.

attachment.php

The winter heat flap.......

attachment.php

Air Injection is only as good as proper maintenance........:clap: :clap:

Happy Stupid Homeowner bought this saw and salesman said you never have to clean the air filter because its Air Injected.........LOL.....

I am a Husky fan all the way and at this point that is all I own. Do I like Stihl saws also? I certainly do. I would love to have a 460 and I get the chance to use a 361 quite a bit in my job.

I may be wrong here but it seems to me that if there was that big of a problem with the filtration on Stihl saws they would make some changes to fix it. Maybe they have, I really do not know. This topic seems to come up all the time from youtube to forums. I guess with all the happy Stihl owners out there it really seems like a non issue.

Just my .02

Adam

I love the 288XP's and they have no air injection.......When the filter plugs the saw runs like crap.........

I love the Air Injection on my 3120's .........It wooks great.......:cheers: :cheers:

Stihl's have the Intelicarb and it does a great job....

Last edited:
I love the 288XP's and they have no air injection.......When the filter plugs the saw runs like crap.........

Stihl's have the Intelicarb and it does a great job....

You are a wise man, sir.

When it gets dirty, clean it. When it gets worn, replace it. Other than that enjoy it and run the crap out of it :).

Adam

filter ???

if you just cut wood in the winter then a mesh filter is best used too,as for summer a flocked filter works better. this is what my stihl mechanic told me. i found it too be true. in the summer it is drier weather so more fine dust.:greenchainsaw:
just my penny thought of the day

Back