All right whos still burning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Burnin yea in the outside firepit hot dogs and smores. Its been around 85 and humid last two weeks.Finally some rain tonight thanks for sending it kerf. Was getting dry.

Wow its like summer out got up to the mid seventies today been almost 24 hours since it rained. No rain in the future forcast until at least tommarrow and a blistering 65 dgrees. Havent burned in almost 48 hours.

Haven't burned since 6/22. Looks like my heating season is officially over.

I typically start burning again in mid-September. Woo hoo, 3 whole months of warm weather. :laugh:

I don't shut mine down during the summer. Use it to heat hot water. Comparison of prior light bills shows about 1/3 less electrtic usage. That translates to about $50-75 dollars month that stays in my pocket. I am burning right @ about 3 good sized pieces of wood/day.
With that, dept. of environmental mgt. is wanting to stop summer usage....go figure. I really doubt that my wood usage creats more of a negative impact on the environment than that of the power Co for the same amount of power. How can those people be sooooo out of touch ?!?!?!

heating in July ! ! !

Pic taken this morning (July 2).
attachment.php

Yep, the wood stoves are still running .... in July. :dizzy:

I'm liking our La Nina summer weather, hope it stays this way.

Lit a fire too this morning. . . 4 more days and we're back in the 80's. :dizzy:

Wish this weather would make up it's mind.

No no stay confused please when it makes its mind up here its stays 105 :cry: and will be 95 at 7 am so please remain unsettled for rope ok:monkey:

I'm tickled pink. . . It's been in the bloody 80's, now it's gonna cool into the 70's. . . But with no rain. :cheers:

Back