American Chainsaw Series Premier

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched an episode and a half last night. It was all I could stand. The language was as bad as Axe Men, way too many words bleeped out. No real carving shown, mostly BS drama. The Machine needs a face shield but I guess that would work on "reality" TV. I flipped to an end of the world show instead of finishing the second episode.

Saw it last nite and that tree turned baseball bat was horrible, it was so out of proportion it wasn't funny. Amazing the crap they put on tv these days.

I watched only a few minutes and couldn't take it anymore.

In the spirit of "Ax Men", with regards to TV programing these days they have hit rock bottom and started to dig.:yoyo:

Of course you can see the motivation is cost. There is no script writers to pay, or if they did they ought to be really cheap. No actors to pay, nothing. Just send a camera crew out, find some morons and tell them "you to can be a star, just do what comes natural". :jester:

When the word first went out that someone wanted to make a chainsaw carving reality show, I got a call from Chainsaw Jack asking if he should give 'them' my name. I declined. Good think too because I don't have an apprentice or annoying helpers. :)

Saw it last nite and that tree turned baseball bat was horrible, it was so out of proportion it wasn't funny. Amazing the crap they put on tv these days.

I thought the same thing -- the bat looked terrible.

I would be willing to look past the trumped up drama if the workmanship / artistry was worthwhile. There was another show a year or so ago where the quality of carving was far better.

Back